October Phototography Challenge Days Three and Four

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Here are my photos for days three and four of the October photo challenge.

Day three's prompt was "clouds." Um, there were literally no clouds in the sky all day, as far as I could tell.

So instead here is a photo of a book I'm currently reading with my Kindle for iPhone app. It's called The Magician King, and it's a sequel to The Magicians, which I read for my book club. I highly recommend both books, by the way, especially if you're a fan of Harry Potter and/or The Chronicles of Narnia and have always wished for an adult take on either of those stories.


 The prompt for day four was "green." You'll have to excuse the iPhone photo I took, as I didn't have my nice camera at dinner. We went out for a friend's birthday to Vivo, an excellent restaurant on the east side of Austin. This is the "east side margarita," a simple concoction of tequila, lime, and Cointreau. I always prefer margaritas without the premixed, toxic yellow stuff.


1 comments:

Marie said...

I 100% approve of your green photo. In fact, I could use one right now... :)

Post a Comment